Wednesday 6 February 2008

Crazy Week!

Great news!! I've just got confirmation that I am through to the next round of the graduate application process for Microsofts MACH scheme. As a result I will be travelling down to Birmingham on Wednesday 13th of Feb to take part in a selection of tests along with a video interview.
I am really excited about this and will give my all, especially as there is a place as a Microsoft employee to fight for.

The confirmation of my MACH interview adds to my slightly crazy schedule for next week, which involves alot of travelling around the UK.

As mentioned I will be in Birmingham on Wednesday for my grad scheme interview and then will travel down to Reading on Thursday and Friday for the Imagine Cups Inspiration Accelorator. Which again will culminate with a grand presentation of our idea.

No comments: